Indoor Air can be up to 70 times more polluted then outdoor air - (EPA) Most household dust contains dust mites, mold, mildew, pollen and animal dander. Many of these contaminants are circulated through the central air system in your home and can aggravate asthma and allergies.
Disposable filters only remove about 10% of the pollutants from the air. Meaning 90% of the pollutants from the air collect in the furnace, air conditioner and duct surfaces. Did you know that nine out of ten air conditioning and heating system failures are caused by dirt and dust? A build up of 0.42 inches of dirt on a heating or cooling coil can result in a decrease in efficiency of 21%.
Your furniture and floors can be cleaned regularly but your duct surfaces are hidden from view and can only be cleaned by specialized duct cleaning equipment.
Most duct cleaning companies simply hook up a vacuum system to the ducts and suck out whatever may be loose in your ductwork, but Power Brush Air Duct Cleaning uses the Rotobrush duct cleaning system, the most efficient duct cleaning system available. The Rotobrush system is completely portable so you do not have to contend with long hoses spreading across your floors and out your open door to the main vacuum system in the service truck.
- It all begins with a video inspection and consultation with our Healthy Air Specialists.
- Our Healthy Air Specialists will clean your entire heating, ventilation and cooling (HVAC) system.
- They remove your vent covers, clean them and put them back in place.
- Next they bring in the Rotobrush®. Easily maneuvered in a household because of its size and lightweight build.
- PowerBrush uses the Rotobrush® in each air duct - dislodging stubborn dirt and debris by using a flexible rod with a soft-bristled brush - all controlled by the Healthy Air Specialist who is viewing the work from its mounted camera assembly. No area is left unclean. This system is the only device available that can easily navigate flex-coil ductwork and never damage your system.
- They access the main trunk line and utilize the state-of-the-art Rotobrush® and compressed air procedures to ensure all parts of the ventilation system are thoroughly cleaned.
- A final video inspection shows you the quality of work performed.
The Healthy Air Specialists will leave your home as they found it. There's no mess left for you to clean up and everything is returned to its original location.
Here's how it works:
The Rotobrush® has HEPA filtration, interchangeable 1-1/2" and 2" hoses, 12" diameter rear wheels and a built-in collapsible handle for better handling up and down stairs.
The Rotobrush® is the only method that power-brushes and vacuums at the same time. With the rotating drive cable contained within the vacuum hose, the Rotobrush® can be snaked through the air duct all the way to the plenum. The reversible feature allows the brush rotation to change from clockwise to counterclockwise, allowing for cleaning of rectangular air ducts. Right angle turns are routine, allowing for brush-vacuuming of every contacted surface, including wrinkles and crevices typical of flex duct.
Unlike other Air Duct Cleaning companies, we will provide video inspection of your HVAC systems and air ducts before and after cleaning. If a company is not using video inspection, how will you know that your air ducts are clean after the job has been completed? You cannot stick your head down a 25 foot long pipe that is 6 inches in diameter to see that it is clean!
The Proven Solution for IAQ
SANITIZING & DEODORIZATION
Air Duct sanitizing is extremely effective in reducing the harmful potential associated with microbial contamination. For odors associated with bacteria, mold, mildew, smoke, animals, etc. in the air and air duct system, we use a product that does not cover up or mask the odor with alcohol or perfumes. It eliminates the source of the odor, leaving your air fresh and clean.
The most significant feature of the product we use is the safety of the product. In addition, it is not an aerosol and contains no environmentally damaging propellants or flammable ingredients. Our special 100% natural product is applied with the use of a high power fogger.
Importance of Clean Home Indoor Air Ducts
Improving Your Homes Indoor Air Quality
For more information: